jawatan.me. United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Hiring Ogos 2019 - United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) invite the candidates to fill Jawatan Kosong Project Analyst that will be placed in Kuala Lumpur. You will definetly get much better potential customer along with less dangerous live sometime soon. Joining this firm can make people capable of attain your aim simpler in supplementary to help your current dream be realized.
To produce the company eyesight along with vison come accurate; United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) can be open up for brand-new position seeing that begin from Ogos 2019. Everybody who is interested about staffing this specific vacant, you need to participate in this Jawatan Kosong Project Analyst recruitment inside . It is suggested for everyone players to arrange almost all required demands because of this career recruitment method, for the reason that method will need that you supply ideal specs that the firm desires just for this situation. If you are that you are one which can certainly load the actual specs, you can look at you just read more information about Jawatan Kosong Project Analyst below.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Job Openings Ogos 2019
Jawatan Kosong Project Analyst - Kuala Lumpur
Practice AreaJob Family
Vacancy End Date
(Midnight New York, USA)
8d 14h 14m
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Education & Work Experience
I-Master's Level Degree2 year(s) experience
1 Year with possibility for extension
United Nations General Assembly Resolution 67/226 calls for more effective and cost-efficient support services in all programme countries by reducing the duplication of functions, and administrative and transaction costs through the consolidation of operational support services. In late 2017 as part of the Reform Agenda, the Secretary-General committed to the establishment of common back office functions at the country office level to optimize delivery of location dependent functions, and expansion of global service centers to optimize the delivery of location independent function, by 2022. UNDP has also subsequently reflected this as part of its 2018-2021 Strategic Plan by committing to transform the organization into the backbone of the United Nations Development System through the consolidation of support services to drive efficiency savings.
In line with these objectives and building on recommendations from recent management services review, evaluations, and audit findings, the Executive Group, at its meeting of 31 January 2019, recommended to pursue the global clustering initiative across UNDP and the optimization of back-office operations at the country office level.
The 2019 global clustering business case recommends the centralization of a range services. Under the direct supervision of the Manager Service Delivery Optimization/Project Manager, and in close collaboration and consultation with Director, GSSU, the Project Analyst, of the global clustering project provides support in monitoring of the global clustering project, supports the Project Manager in the design, planning and management of the various project management key elements.
The Project Analyst works in close collaboration with all project stakeholders, including ExO, Regional and Central Bureaux, Regional Hubs, COs, GSSU.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Ensures implementation of project strategies and direction of project activities including achievement of project targets and results by focusing on the following results:
- In accordance with the Project Document, plan and develop project work plan.
- Establish annual target according to UNDP-GSSU timelines. Design project budget, ensure project work plan activities are in line with the orverall direction set by the Project Document and lead to achievements of targets and results.
- Oversee and coordinate development and formulation of detailed implementation plans, human resources, communication and risk management plans for the project. Coordinate and ensure timely updates of all planning instruments in collaboration with relevant colleagues.
- Assess project impact and oversee the appropriateness and accuracy of methods used to verify progress and results.
- Establish adequate monitoring procedures and systems throughout project activities. Ensure adequate systems are in place to gather data and information for project monitoring, project progress.
- Manage the accurate and timely high-quality results reporting on the progress of the project and achievement of annual targets.
- Organise and participate in project level coordination meetings as per project work plan.
2. Ensures monitoring of the implementation of the global clustering project focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Presents thoroughly researched information for preparation of documents outlining best practices in the industry of GBS, and standards and tools of UNDP.
- Establishes mechanisms to monitor the task assignment and milestone achievement. Supports revision of the implementation plan, as required.
- Supports preparation of risks logs, progress metrics, and task assignment per functional area and task lead.
- Presents information/reports for further submission to the project and other oversight bodies.
- Ensures client orientation approach in working closely with all project stakeholders, and in particular in facilitating the escalation process among various stakeholders and the Project Manager, during the project implementation phases.
- Ensures support in monitoring and management of the project risks.
3. Ensures day-to-day management of project, by focusing on the following results:
- Ensure compliance of all actions and activities with organizational rules, regulations, policies, strategies and internal control mechanisms.
- Oversee the appropriate use of project funds as well as the consistent application of UNDP rules and regulations. Monitor budget implementation and accounting to ensure accuracy and reliability of project expenditure. Coordinate preparation of financial reports to UNDP, as required.
- Financial and substantive monitoring and evaluation of the projects, identification of operational and financial problems, development of solutions.
- Aggregate reports are regularly prepared on activities, outputs and outcomes. Preparation of donor reports.
- Initiate operational closure of the project.
4. Ensures creation of the strategic partnerships and implementation of the communications strategy focusing on the achievement of the following results:
- Conducts stakeholder analysis and facilitates establishment of stakeholder relations within the scope of the project.
- Ensures preparation of the communication strategy and materials for dissemination to the project stakeholders.
- Implement project communications activities in close collaborate with the Communications Team.
- Ensures preparation of various concept notes, one-pagers, regular newsletters, primers, progress reports and other documentation as required by various stakeholders.
- Presents evidence-based data on various project elements.
5. Ensures facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing and innovation focusing the on achievement of the following results:
- Identification of innovative approaches in monitoring of the implementation of the project and other relevant fields as required.
- Synthesis of lessons learnt and best practices.
- Sound contributions to knowledge networks and communities of practice on project management and management services.
Adept with complex concepts and challenges convention purposefully
- Ability to make new and useful ideas work
Generates commitment, excitement and excellence in others
- Ability to persuade others to follow
Models independent thinking and action
- Ability to improve performance and satisfaction
Synthesizes information to communicate independent analysis
- Ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform
Meets goals and quality criteria for delivery of products or services
- Ability to get things done while exercising good judgement
Apply & Adapt: Contributes skills and knowledge with demonstrated ability to advance innovation and continuous improvement, in professional area of expertise
- Ability to plan, organize, and control resources, procedures and protocols to achieve specific goals
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and forge productive working relationships.
- Ability to identify and execute opportunities to improve operational efficiency
- Ability to efficiently handle and share information and knowledge
Required Skills and Experience
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, project management, IT Systems management, or another relevant field as required.
- A project management certification is desirable, but not a requirement.
- 2 years of progressively responsible administrative or project management experience.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web-based management systems.
- Knowledge of UNDP Enterprise Resources Planning is a must.
- Strong written and spoken English language; knowledge of local language.
- Knowledge of any UN language is an asset.
Important applicant information
Internal mobility at GSSU is strongly encouraged and we reserve the right to reassign the newly appointed staff members with similar skill set and educational qualifications for similar functions and job categories at the same level in GSSU. The internal lateral movements will be determined based on the needs of the organization while allowing the newly recruits to broaden their skills, build networks and gain fresh experience and to better align their profiles with the jobs.
All posts in the GS categories are subject to local recruitment.
Applicant information about UNDP rosters
Note: UNDP reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement. We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions with UNDP at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements.
UNDP is committed to achieving diversity within its workforce, and encourages all qualified applicants, irrespective of gender, nationality, disabilities, sexual orientation, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
As one of the leading company in Malaysia, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to increae new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If You fascinated to submit Jawatan Kosong Project Analyst Kuala Lumpur Ogos 2019 United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Jawatan Kosong Project Analyst Kuala Lumpur Ogos 2019 United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Kuala Lumpur region from any other company.