Jawatan Kosong Qa/qc Eng Ii Alor Gajah Sunpower
jawatan.me. Sunpower Careers Februari 2019 - Sunpower is looking for new employee to fill Jawatan Kosong QA/QC Eng II that will be placed in Alor Gajah. You will receive far better probability in addition to safer dwell in the future. Siging up for this firm can make anyone able to accomplish the goal easier and also create your own aspiration become.
To produce this corporation eyesight and mission happens accurate; Sunpower is usually start regarding fresh placement since begin as Februari 2019. Everybody who is considering answering this particular nonincome producing, please participate in this Jawatan Kosong QA/QC Eng II recruitment inside . It is suggested for all contributors to arrange almost all required demands because of this task recruitment procedure, because course of action requires you to allow appropriate specs that this company wants just for this position. If you are that you will be the one which can certainly fill up the actual specs, you can try to see more information about Jawatan Kosong QA/QC Eng II below.
Do you want to change the world? We do, too.
The energy market is roughly $4 trillion globally, and solar penetration is less than 1%. But just one hour of sunlight, if harnessed, could power the entire world for a year. We have the opportunity to completely change the way energy is produced, distributed and consumed on a global scale, and we’re looking for talented, committed people to help us drive our growth and achieve our goals.
SunPower is a global solar energy solutions company with a rich heritage of pioneering the best energy technologies in the world. Our solutions are unrivaled in terms of long-term reliability, efficiency and guaranteed performance, and our company is unmatched in terms of global reach and scale. Through design, manufacturing, installation and ongoing maintenance and monitoring, SunPower provides its proprietary, world-record efficient solar technology to residential, commercial and utility customers worldwide.
SunPower is changing the way our world is powered every day with a brilliant, passionate and driven team of more than 7,000 in North America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia. In an industry that is reshaping the world’s energy future, there’s no better place to be than SunPower.
We believe that our employees create our brand – with each project, each communication, each task completed and each interaction. Experience is critical to SunPower in regards to not only our customers but also our employees and dealer partners. As such, we strive to hire candidates that are service focused. The experience we would expect the ideal person to deliver is:
1. Implements and maintains quality assurance/ quality control protocols and methods for processing materials into partially finished or finished products.
2. Responsible for planning, implementing and managing compliance of manufacturing and production processes with internal and external safety, quality and regulatory standards requirements for worldwide distribution.
3. Designs methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of production processes, production equipment and finished products.
4. Performs analysis of reports and production data to identify trends and recommend updates or changes to quality standards and procedures when necessary.
5. Assure compliance to in-house and/or external specifications and standards (i.e. ROHS, ISO, Conflict Mineral, etc).
6. Handle customer complaints/8D, RMA and product quality related query, which includes onsite support, response & closure on timely basis.
7. Monitor and drive improvement actions in achieving RMA DPPM, RMA cost roadmap and customer satisfaction.
8. Manage product quality operation, which includes monitor and trigger operation team in driving improvement to meet quality (CDR/FQA dppm/MRB cycle time/IPQC/DSA etc.) target and customer expectation.
9. Monitor and drive MRB /internal 8D closure on timely basis that meet management expectation.
10. Communicate and coordinate NCP (Non-Conformance Product) dispose as per MRB disposition
11. Participate and responsible for quality engineering related item of process/product engineering change that may impact product quality performance or involve customer approval / acknowledgement.
12. Cell Defective Rate / Calibration reporting and customer complaint database owner.
13. Coordinate regular quality issue review.
14. Prepare regular quality performance summary report.
15. 8D and/or FMEA facilitator.
16. Manage QA Technician.
Knowledge and Technical Skills:
Knowledge in quality improvement tool, sampling plan, statistical data analysis and quality engineering methodology.
Teamwork, Collaboration and Influence:
Impact and Results Focus:
Minimum Education and Experience:
As one of the leading company in Malaysia, Sunpower offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Sunpower also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to escalate new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If You interested to submit Jawatan Kosong QA/QC Eng II Alor Gajah Februari 2019 Sunpower Sunpower, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for apply Jawatan Kosong QA/QC Eng II Alor Gajah Februari 2019 Sunpower above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Alor Gajah region from any other company.
Minimum Requirement: a) Education Minimum SPM / Certificate in Plastic Mold or equivalent b) Languages Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese c) Knowledge /...
Minimum Requirement: a) Education Diploma / Degree in Engineering, Mechanical, Engineering (E&E) or equivalent b) Languages Bahasa Malaysia, English,...