jawatan.me. Doubletree by Hilton Jobs Oktober 2019 - Doubletree by Hilton give away a chance to fill Jawatan Kosong Assistant Front Office Manager that will be placed in Melaka. You will receive much better probability in addition to less dangerous live in the future. Siging up for this firm can make anyone able to attain your aim easier in supplementary to help your current dream be realized.
To help to this organization eye-sight and also vison arrives correct; Doubletree by Hilton is actually open pertaining to brand-new position because begin as Januari 1970. Everyone who is enthusiastic filling this specific vacant, please participate in this Jawatan Kosong Assistant Front Office Manager recruitment inside . It is suggested for many participants to get ready most important requirements for this job recruitment treatment, for the reason that method need you to definitely allow acceptable spec that this business desires because of this place. If you are that you will be one which may fill up the actual specs, you can look at you just read further information about Jawatan Kosong Assistant Front Office Manager below.
Doubletree by Hilton Jobs Oktober 2019
Jawatan Kosong Assistant Front Office Manager - Melaka
DoubleTree by Melaka
23 Jalan Melaka Raya
An Assistant Front Office Manager assists in supervising the Front Office Team to ensure that Team Members are prepared and well-informed to deliver Guests an exceptional experience from check-in through check-out.
What will I be doing?
As Assistant Front Office Manager, you will assist in supervising the Front Office Team to ensure that Team Members are prepared and well-informed to deliver Guests an exceptional experience from check-in through check-out. An Assistant Front Office Manager is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist the Front Office Manager to oversee the entire Front Office operation to maintain high standards
- Assist the Front Office Manager to evaluate levels of Guest satisfaction and monitor trends, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure regular and VIP Guests are recognised and that the Front Office department operates with a sales attitude and promotes the hotel brand's loyalty scheme
- Maximise room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Assist the Front Office Manager with setting departmental objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies, and procedures
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of the Front Office Team Members with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area, and are continuously trained to learn and understand policies and practices
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments
- Monitor staffing levels to meet cover business demands
- Conduct monthly communication meetings, in the absence of the Front Office Manager, and produce minutes
- Assist the Front Office Manager with staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Assist the Front Office Manager with recruiting, managing, training and developing the Front Office team
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
What are we looking for?
Assistant Front Office Managers serving brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous supervisory experience in Front Office within the hotel/leisure/retail
- High level of IT proficiency
- High level of commercial awareness and sales capabilities
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
What will it be like to work for ?
is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Brand : Doubletree by
: Full Availability
: Guest Services and Front Office
As one of the leading company in Malaysia, Doubletree by Hilton opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Doubletree by Hilton also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If Mr fascinated to registrate Jawatan Kosong Assistant Front Office Manager Melaka Januari 1970 Doubletree by Hilton Doubletree by Hilton, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Jawatan Kosong Assistant Front Office Manager Melaka Januari 1970 Doubletree by Hilton above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Melaka region from any other company.