jawatan.me. Doubletree by Hilton Jobs Jun 2019 - Doubletree by Hilton present an opportunity to apply Jawatan Kosong Assistant Front Office Manager that will be placed in Melaka. You will receive far better prospect in addition to safer dwell later on. Siging up for this corporation can make and individual able to accomplish ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To produce the organization eye-sight along with vison come legitimate; Doubletree by Hilton is usually start regarding fresh placement because originate from Jun 2019. Everyone who is interested filling this particular vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of Jawatan Kosong Assistant Front Office Manager recruitment inside . It really is encouraged for all contributors to prepare many necessary specifications for this task recruitment procedure, for the reason that method will need that you supply ideal specs that the firm desires just for this situation. If you are that you are one that might load the actual specs, you can attempt to learn further information about Jawatan Kosong Assistant Front Office Manager below.
Doubletree by Hilton Job Openings Jun 2019
Jawatan Kosong Assistant Front Office Manager - Melaka
DoubleTree by Melaka
23 Jalan Melaka Raya
An Assistant Front Office Manager assists in supervising the Front Office Team to ensure that Team Members are prepared and well-informed to deliver Guests an exceptional experience from check-in through check-out.
What will I be doing?
As Assistant Front Office Manager, you will assist in supervising the Front Office Team to ensure that Team Members are prepared and well-informed to deliver Guests an exceptional experience from check-in through check-out. An Assistant Front Office Manager is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist the Front Office Manager to oversee the entire Front Office operation to maintain high standards
- Assist the Front Office Manager to evaluate levels of Guest satisfaction and monitor trends, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure regular and VIP Guests are recognised and that the Front Office department operates with a sales attitude and promotes the hotel brand's loyalty scheme
- Maximise room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Assist the Front Office Manager with setting departmental objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies, and procedures
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of the Front Office Team Members with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area, and are continuously trained to learn and understand policies and practices
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments
- Monitor staffing levels to meet cover business demands
- Conduct monthly communication meetings, in the absence of the Front Office Manager, and produce minutes
- Assist the Front Office Manager with staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Assist the Front Office Manager with recruiting, managing, training and developing the Front Office team
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
What are we looking for?
Assistant Front Office Managers serving brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous supervisory experience in Front Office within the hotel/leisure/retail
- High level of IT proficiency
- High level of commercial awareness and sales capabilities
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
What will it be like to work for ?
is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Brand : Doubletree by
: Full Availability
: Guest Services and Front Office
As one of the leading company in Malaysia, Doubletree by Hilton opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Doubletree by Hilton also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to escalate new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If Ms fascinated to apply Jawatan Kosong Assistant Front Office Manager Melaka Jun 2019 Doubletree by Hilton Doubletree by Hilton, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for fill Jawatan Kosong Assistant Front Office Manager Melaka Jun 2019 Doubletree by Hilton above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Melaka region from any other company.