jawatan.me. Allianz Worldwide Partners Recruitment Oktober 2019 - Allianz Worldwide Partners give away a chance to fill Jawatan Kosong Senior Underwriting Analyst (Requisition 56521522) that will be placed in Kuala Lumpur. You will receive much better probability in addition to safer dwell in the future. Siging up for this enterprise can make anyone able to accomplish your goal simpler in addition to help your current dream be realized.
To help to the organization perpective and also vison arrives legitimate; Allianz Worldwide Partners is actually open up with brand-new position because start from Julai 2019. Everybody who is interested about filling up this vacanct, remember to engage in this Jawatan Kosong Senior Underwriting Analyst (Requisition 56521522) recruitment inside . It is suggested for many participants to prepare many necessary specifications for this career recruitment method, because course of action requires you to allow appropriate specs that this company wants just for this position. If you are that you will be one that may load the standards, you can test your just read more information about Jawatan Kosong Senior Underwriting Analyst (Requisition 56521522) below.
Allianz Worldwide Partners Recruitment Oktober 2019
Jawatan Kosong Senior Underwriting Analyst (Requisition 56521522) - Kuala Lumpur
The Senior Underwriting Analyst plays a key strategic role to ensure financial stability and profitable growth for the organization, and promote Technical Excellence within the organization.
The role is responsible to support the management of the following areas:
- Product Management and Pricing
- Portfolio Monitoring and Risk Analysis
- Research and Development of New Products
- Competitor Intelligence
Product Management & Pricing
- Gather data on competitor pricing in all portfolio areas, to ensure technical rates are complemented with market-led rates as necessary.
- Administer the pipeline of quotation, renewal and product change request.
- Gather data on best practices and determine optimal pricing strategy for the underwriting portfolio.
- Complete profitability and pricing reviews for assigned products.
- Ensuring the organization complies with statutory obligations by the timely preparation and submission of returns and reports requiring authorization or approval.
- Management of the company's technical pricing processes, including preparation of reports and coordination of the relevant approvals.
- Assisting in the development of strategy and business direction by contribution to financial planning by forecasting revenue and claims.
Portfolio Monitoring and Risk Analysis
- Perform requested analysis, including of sales, claims, expense and other data, and make recommendations on ways in which the business can be improved. Assist with development and maintenance of relevant reports, policies and procedures.
- Understand the risk segments within your underwriting portfolio, and develop strategies to focus growth into those segments that deliver financial value to the organization.
- Development of underwriting performance reporting capabilities utilizing agreed tools and methodologies.
Research and Development of New Products
- Liaising with the Sales and Distribution team in assessing the feasibility of new products on an as required basis.
- Relationship management with other insurance companies which includes reinsurance and reporting.
- Maintenance of product register, including but not limited to policy wordings, services contracts and reinsurance contracts.
- At least 6 years insurance experience together with Bachelor of Business, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or Actuarial Science.
- Extensive knowledge of insurance products, future strategies, competitor products and the insurance industry.
- Ability to undertake major analysis of business requirements at the strategic level.
- Displays exceptional attention to detail, and has the ability to analyses information to identify problems and develop appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrates strong organizational and reporting skills, maintaining continual control over the job duties delegated.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, with a strong ability to relate to a variety of people in variety of situations. Being multi-lingual is a definite plus.
- Proven high level of professionalism, maturity and honesty in daily interactions.
Allianz Worldwide Partners provides diverse expertise in automotive, international health & life, travel insurance, assistance and direct sales and is at the forefront of the Allianz B2B2C offering. United under one roof, Allianz Global Assistance, Allianz Global Automotive and Allianz Worldwide Care are specialist brands combining forces to push boundaries and create tomorrow's solutions to deliver an enhanced experience to our clients. Our 16,000 employees are based across 76 countries and combine 70 different languages and 60 nationalities, reflecting the truly diverse nature of Allianz Worldwide Partners. Our DNA is unique: we dare and care, anytime, anywhere. If this sounds like you, come and join us!
As one of the leading company in Malaysia, Allianz Worldwide Partners opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Allianz Worldwide Partners also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to upgrade new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If Ms interested to apply Jawatan Kosong Senior Underwriting Analyst (Requisition 56521522) Kuala Lumpur Julai 2019 Allianz Worldwide Partners Allianz Worldwide Partners, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Jawatan Kosong Senior Underwriting Analyst (Requisition 56521522) Kuala Lumpur Julai 2019 Allianz Worldwide Partners above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Kuala Lumpur region from any other company.