jawatan.me. Marriott International, Inc Jobs Disember 2019 - Marriott International, Inc calls the best people to apply Jawatan Kosong Assistant Procurement Manager that will be placed in Kuala Lumpur. You will receive much better potential customer along with safer dwell sometime soon. Signing up for this business can make and individual competent to accomplish your own purpose less complicated and also make your current aspiration come true.
To help make this company eyesight and mission happens to correct; Marriott International, Inc is usually to open up for brand-new position seeing that begin from Oktober 2019. Everybody who are considering about staffing this particular none income producing, remember to engage in this Jawatan Kosong Assistant Procurement Manager recruitment inside. It can be encouraged for contributors to arrange just about all essential demands due to this task recruitment procedure, because the course of action requires you to allow appropriate specs that this company wants just for this position. If you are that you will be the one which can certainly load the standards, you can look at you just read more information about Jawatan Kosong Assistant Procurement Manager below.
Marriott International, Inc Jobs Disember 2019
Jawatan Kosong Assistant Procurement Manager - Kuala Lumpur
Posting Date Oct 21, 2019
Job Number 19147871
Job Category Finance and Accounting
Location Renaissance Hotel, Corner of Jalan Sultan Ismail &, , Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
Responsible for following established procedures in ordering, receiving, storing, distributing and payment of items. Assists in formulating an approved vendors list encompassing all categories.
Education and Experience
- 4-year bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting or related major; no work experience required.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Assisting in Managing Work, Projects, Policies, and Standards for Purchasing Across Departments
- Assists with generating and providing accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
- Compiles, codes, categorizes, calculates, tabulates, audits, or verifies information or data.
- Assures sanitation compliance.
- Assists Executive Chef in all aspects of purchasing (e.g., Food, Beverage and Controllable) to ensure quality and profitability.
- Orders all food and beverage based on business needs.
- Assists Executive Chef in maintaining/lower budgeted food/controllable costs.
- Assists in enforcing first in/first out inventory rotation for all storeroom products.
- Maintains sanitation and safety standards as specified in the brand guidelines.
- Ensures that proper safeguards are in effect for the security of the food and beverage storeroom assets.
- Enforces item use-up with storeroom personnel and kitchen management to keep inventory at lowest level possible levels.
- Communicates with kitchen, restaurant management and vendors to ensure timing of deliveries satisfies advanced food production needs.
- Checks invoice on goods received against shipment to ensure quantity, quality, weights and purchase specifications are as ordered.
- Uses existing computer programs to perform daily and period end food and beverage costs.
- Maintains inventory controls for proper levels, dating, rotation, requisitions, etc.
- Completes administrative tasks on a timely basis (e.g., C-7s, menu costing, general office duties).
- Completes period end inventory according to Food and Beverage and Accounting standard operation procedures.
- Calculates figures for food and beverage inventory.
- Ensures that price and product availability issues are communicated as needed to the F & B Director and Executive Chef.
- Assists in receiving and inspecting all deliveries.
- Maintains an accurate controllable log and beverage perpetual.
- Ensures accurate administration of all invoices, and adherence to proper bookkeeping procedures.
Demonstrating and Applying Accounting Knowledge to Purchasing Operations
- Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes.
- Uses computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Uses relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Keeps up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Demonstrates knowledge and proficiency of A.S.I. standards.
Maintaining Finance and Accounting Goals
- Submits reports in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines.
- Ensures profits and losses are documented accurately.
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Monitors all taxes that apply, ensuring that taxes are current, collected and/or accrued.
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Interacts with kitchen staff, vendors and Executive Chef.
- Uses existing computer programs effectively to post invoices, update items and costs.
- Attends and participates in all pertinent meetings.
- Provide direction and assistance to other organizational units regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures, and efficient control and utilization of financial resources.
- Informs and/or updates the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
As one of the leading companies in Malaysia, Marriott International, Inc opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Marriott International, Inc also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to increae new skills and erudition through the company programs.
If Mr interested to registrate Jawatan Kosong Assistant Procurement Manager Kuala Lumpur Oktober 2019 Marriott International, Inc Marriott International, Inc, immediately prepare requirements/files and documents needed for fill Jawatan Kosong Assistant Procurement Manager Kuala Lumpur Oktober 2019 Marriott International, Inc above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Kuala Lumpur region from any other company.
Keywords : assistant procurement manager job description
, assistant procurement manager salary
, assistant procurement director
, marriott international incorporated
, marriott international inc. reservations
, marriott international inc corporate headquarters
, marriott international inc careers
, marriott international inc jobs
, marriott international inc address
, marriott international inc mission statement