jawatan.me. Novartis Hiring November 2019 - Novartis is seeking applicant to apply Jawatan Kosong IT Security Incident Response Analyst that will be placed in Petaling Jaya. You will receive much better probability along with less dangerous are living sometime soon. Siging up for this business can make and individual able to accomplish your own purpose less complicated and also make your current aspiration come true.
To produce the business eyesight and also vison arrives accurate; Novartis is actually open up for brand-new position since originate from Januari 1970. Everyone who is considering answering this particular nonincome producing, please participate in this Jawatan Kosong IT Security Incident Response Analyst recruitment inside . It really is encouraged for many contributors to get ready most important requirements for this task recruitment procedure, for the reason that practice need you to definitely allow acceptable options how the corporation wishes with this placement. If you are that you will be one that can certainly fill up the standards, you can look at you just read more information about Jawatan Kosong IT Security Incident Response Analyst below.
Novartis Recruitment November 2019
Jawatan Kosong IT Security Incident Response Analyst - Petaling Jaya
About the Global Service Center in Kuala Lumpur
The Global Service Center (NGSC) in Kuala Lumpur delivers a broad variety of services to the divisions worldwide. Kuala Lumpur is part of a globalized network of five NGSCs, which form a successful network of services minded associates partnering with the business around the world.
What makes NGSC special?
- Flexible time management
- Truly multinational and dynamic organization
- Multicultural environment and cross-functional hub location
Benefits of Working for
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Life and Medical insurance scheme
- Career Advancement & Competency Development
- Rewards & Recognition
The purpose of the Security Operations Expert L2 role is to defend and its patients by investigating security incidents that have been triaged and escalated by the first level staff of the Security Operations Center. This includes performing analysis of indicators of compromise, investigating security incidents by reviewing relevant security data, coordinating with impacted application owners and users and implementing or arranging remediation actions.
- Handles security incidents escalated from L1 SOC using Security Incident Response life cycle (preparation; detection and analysis, containment, eradication and recovery; post-incident activity).
- Monitor L2 escalation queues within incident response tools.
- Investigates, resolves standard level incidents using various security event sources (FW, IDS, PROXY, AD etc.).
- Investigations into non-standard incidents and execution of standard scenarios.
- Escalates to L3 if investigations uncover unusual or atypical situations.
- Works directly with L1s for incident response and improves existing documentation of work instructions.
- Checks incidents for quality and improvement.
- Reviews and updates existing use cases and work instructions.
- Keeps accurate incident records.
- Provides incident information to IR leads and coordinators for reporting.
- Collaborates with other security teams in the global IT Security organization in .
- Participates in, or works directly on additional projects, assignments or initiatives as assigned.
is currently recruiting for an individual demonstrating the following:
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Master’s Degree desired.
- Experience working in a multinational organization desired.
- Experience with IT security incident response, host and network investigations, malware analysis.
- Certifications such as GIAC certifications, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) preferred.
- 3+ years in incident response or related IT or IT Security field.
- Hands-on experience with security tools and devices, operating systems, and/or networking devices desired.
- Knowledge of IT Security Standards, Control Frameworks and Risk Management techniques.
- Proven skills and experience in log analysis, incident investigations – including guidance for remediation.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
Why consider ?:
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are . Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
As one of the leading company in Malaysia, Novartis offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Novartis also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to increae new experience and erudition through the company programs.
If You fascinated to registrate Jawatan Kosong IT Security Incident Response Analyst Petaling Jaya Januari 1970 Novartis Novartis, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for apply Jawatan Kosong IT Security Incident Response Analyst Petaling Jaya Januari 1970 Novartis above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Petaling Jaya region from any other company.