Jawatan Kosong Infotech Operations Engineer TTDI Stylus Asia Sdn Bhd
jawatan.me. Stylus Asia Sdn Bhd Vacancies Disember 2020 - Stylus Asia Sdn Bhd invites the candidates to apply Jawatan Kosong InfoTech Operations Engineer that will be placed in TTDI. You will definitely get much better potential customer in addition to less dangerous are living sometime soon. Signing up for this corporation can make anyone able to attain your own purpose less complicated and also make your current aspiration come true.
To produce this company perspective and also vision arrives to correct; Stylus Asia Sdn Bhd can be to open pertaining to brand-new position seeing that begin as Januari 1970. Everyone who are considering filling this particular vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of Jawatan Kosong InfoTech Operations Engineer recruitment inside. It really is encouraged for everyone to arrange just about all essential demands due to this career recruitment method, for the reason that method will need that you supply ideal specs that the firm desires just for this situation. If you are that you will be the one which may fill up the standards, you can look at you just read further info about Jawatan Kosong InfoTech Operations Engineer below.
An IT Operations engineer’s job role requires overseeing the entire infrastructure operations. The engineer works closely with the InfoTech team and Managed Services team to ensure that all the operational requirements for running the various systems are met. The engineer should have strong InfoTech operation focus as well as minimum Project Management skills to ensure that the ongoing operations run smoothly, and new initiatives follow the security controls implemented. They also assist in the design, implementation, and management of enterprise system technologies.
· Assist in Maintenance and optimize local company networks and servers
· Oversee data backup and system security operations (e.g. user authorization, firewalls)
· Manage installations, upgrades and configurations of hardware and software
· Assess system performance and recommend improvements
· Resolve issues escalated by technicians and engineers
· Ensure data is handled, transferred or processed according to legal and company guidelines
· Provide support and guidance to stakeholders via help desk
· Assist to Manage contracts with vendors (e.g. development platforms, telecommunication companies, password managers) and software licenses
· Ensure IT policies and practices are adhered and maintain the records keeping
_________________________________________________________________________________DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manage server, storage, and network infrastructure to proactively provide support to the organization.
· The focal point to assist for server monthly patching, preventive and corrective maintenance activity
· Manage server environment, which includes installing new servers, taking out servers, and fixing issues with existing servers. Help other InfoTech teams in tackling specific server related assignments.
· Monitor the updates of IT Policy Task List records and assist in compiling the records to ensure compliance to the IT Policy
· Assist in Asset tracking for all servers and provide a regular update on the Asset register
Assist the Head of IT to:Prepare weekly Policy Records Update Reports
· Responsibility for his/her own health and safety and that of other persons affected by his/her activities;
· Supporting the implementation of the HPB HSE Objectives and Action Improvement plans;
· Support & participate in HSE Audits;
· Report hazards, incidents and near misses in his/her place of work;
· Identify areas for continuous improvement;
· Participate as requested in Office Safety Meetings & work place inspections; and
· Actively involved in office Emergency Response drills.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Assist the InfoTech operations in a 24x7 environment.
· Support the entire lifecycle of technology implementations to meet business requirements.
· Strong understanding of server and storage infrastructure system throughout HPB locations.
· Demonstrated ability to establish technical trust with business leads.
· Ability to communicate with business and technical groups.
· Strong understanding of patching tools and security vulnerability scanning.
· Strong focus on IT Operations.
· Excellent communicator with an eye for details.
· Extensive documentation capabilities to oversee rollout of policy, procedures and controls and to define and refine existing policies, procedures and controls.
Expected Start Date: 02/11/2020
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM6,000.00 - RM8,000.00 per month
As one of the leading companies in Malaysia, Stylus Asia Sdn Bhd opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Stylus Asia Sdn Bhd also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to increae new experience and knowing through the company programs.
If You interested to registrate Jawatan Kosong InfoTech Operations Engineer TTDI Januari 1970 Stylus Asia Sdn Bhd Stylus Asia Sdn Bhd, immediately prepare requirements/files and documents needed for apply Jawatan Kosong InfoTech Operations Engineer TTDI Januari 1970 Stylus Asia Sdn Bhd above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in TTDI region from any other company.