jawatan.me. Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad Hiring Oktober 2019 - Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad assign an opportunity to fill Jawatan Kosong Admin/Operations Officer that will be placed in Sepang. You will receive much better potential customer in addition to less dangerous live later on. Siging up for this business can make anyone able to attain your objective simpler in addition to suppports your current dream be realized.
To help make this company perpective and also vison arrives legitimate; Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad is actually start regarding brand-new position as begin from Julai 2019. All people who is enthusiastic filling this particular vacant, remember to engage in this Jawatan Kosong Admin/Operations Officer recruitment inside . It is suggested for many participants to arrange almost all required demands because of this career recruitment method, for the reason that method need you to definitely allow acceptable spec that this business desires because of this place. If you are that you will be the one that might fill up the standards, you can try to see more info about Jawatan Kosong Admin/Operations Officer below.
Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad Jobs Oktober 2019
Jawatan Kosong Admin/Operations Officer - Sepang
- Planning and allocating the parking bay and gate for each aircraft arriving and departing at KLIA.
- To update the Flight Information Management System (FIMS) with accurate information at all parts.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS
- To comply and adhere to company procedures and standards compliances; Integrated Management System (IMS), Malaysia Airports Information Security Policy (MAISP) and Information Security Management System (ISMS) ISO/IEC 27001.
- To follow and comply department Quality Objectives and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Gate Allocation System (GAS) Planner / Flight Information Management System (FIMS) Controller shall access to GAS Workstation, FIMS Workstation and CCTV Workstation using personal User ID as per registered with Application Management Unit, ITD.
- Responsible to plan and manage bay allocation for all aircraft movement in KLIA.
- To create, check, update and monitor daily airlines flight number, aircraft registration and Schedule Time Arrival Departure (STAD), flight retime, flight delay and flight cancellation through FIMS.
- To insert and update remarks inside GAS Gantt Chart on airport facilities maintenance and closures, VVIP Movements, ad-hoc flight, high-risk flight and others operational requirement as per required.
- To monitor aircraft on-choke/off-choke, PBB docking and undocking, aircraft towing, ground delay, apron and taxiway closures and any other activities that relates with aircraft movement.
- To open and close check-in counter FIDS as requested by the ground handler or airlines.
- To review and response on the incoming notification that relates with aircraft movement and flight time schedule.
- To act wisely and response towards aircraft change, aircraft return to bay and diversion flights by rearranging the bay allocation according to the basic requirement, aircraft configurations and priorities.
- To notify via messages (SITATEX or email) with regards to bay change to relevant parties such as airlines, ground handler, ATC, AOCC, BHS and Terminal Information Counter.
- To notify via messages (SITATEX or email) on aircraft towing requirement to relevant parties such as airlines, ground handler or ATC.
- To record, update FIMS database and inform Duty Executive as well as bay planner on flight delays received from airlines or ground handler.
- To manage conflict or clashes of parking bays arise in the event of aircraft delay and early inbound.
- To liaise with airlines, ground handler and relevant unit in the event of flights delay, aircraft on ground and aircraft towing.
- To ensure flight information displayed at FIDS monitors are updated accurately.
- To assist incoming calls requesting KLIA flight information with courtesy and care manner.
- To brief the incoming shift planner on duty on operational issues such as GAS or FIMS status, TAMS network status, new instructions, latest movement of aircraft/flight or any other operational related matters.
- To report to ITD, ECC or AOCC when there is a disruption with GAS workstation, FIMS workstation, SITATEX system, TAMS Network, CCTV, PABX or any FOC control room facilities.
- To assist daily bay change report preparation and updates.
- To highlight Duty Executive on any related incident or operational disturbances.
- To perform task(s) as per instructed by the superior.
- Shall adhere the company policies and regulations.
- To abide by instruction from immediate superior.
- To ensure bay and gate planning has been made according to the SOP and rules settings.
- To update and disseminate accurate flight information to the airport stakeholders.
WHO FROM PURPOSE
- Flight information changes
- Ground Handlers Representative
- Flight information changes
- MA (Sepang) and MAHB Personnel
- Receive and disseminate information on the flights status and facilities
(E.g: Revenue/ Cost/ No of Surbodinate/ No of Project/ EBITDA)
- Managing all flight information at KLIA.
- Managing 146 aircraft parking bays and 49 gates at KLIA.
- Managing 216 check-in counters at KLIA.
- Managing 55 airlines at KLIA.
Develops and Empowers
- Work confidently within a group and results oriented.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Adapt successfully to changing situations and environments.
- Able to act on initiative and proactive in putting forward ideas and solutions.
- Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Computer literate.
- Diploma in any discipline preferably in Airport Management or Aviation Management or equivalent.
Open for Malaysian citizen only.
Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained.
Applications should reach us no later than 22 July 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
As one of the leading company in Malaysia, Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to upgrade new experience and erudition through the company programs.
If You interested to registrate Jawatan Kosong Admin/Operations Officer Sepang Julai 2019 Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for apply Jawatan Kosong Admin/Operations Officer Sepang Julai 2019 Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Sepang region from any other company.