jawatan.me. Medtronic Careers Oktober 2019 - Medtronic need new employee to apply Jawatan Kosong Sales Representative (Peripheral & Venous) that will be placed in Kuala Lumpur. You will definetly get far better probability along with safer dwell later on. Becoming a member this corporation can make and individual competent to reach the goal easier and also create your own aspiration become.
To produce the business perpective and also vison arrives correct; Medtronic is usually open up for brand-new position seeing that begin from Julai 2019. All people who is considering about filling up this particular nonincome producing, please participate in this Jawatan Kosong Sales Representative (Peripheral & Venous) recruitment inside . It is suggested for many contributors to arrange just about all essential demands due to this task recruitment procedure, because course of action requires you to allow appropriate specs that this company wants just for this position. If you are that you will be the one that may fill up the standards, you can test your just read more info about Jawatan Kosong Sales Representative (Peripheral & Venous) below.
Medtronic Job Vacancies Oktober 2019
Jawatan Kosong Sales Representative (Peripheral & Venous) - Kuala Lumpur
Careers that Change Lives
As the global leader in medical technology, partners with the industry to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. Be a part of a community of experts committed to ensuring quality, affordable care around the globe.
We value what makes you unique. Be a part of a company that thinks differently to solve problems, make progress, and deliver meaningful innovations.
A Day in the Life
- To ensure that the Company’s agreed quality standards are maintained with regard to its products, procedures, policies, operations and customer contact.
- To promote defined products to key specialists and technical staff
- To practice good territory management in terms of organization, administration and expense planning and control.
- Ensure a safe working environment in accordance with the relevant Occupational Heath and Safety (OH&S) legislation.
- Work within and actively promote ’s core mission, corporate strategies, policies, procedures and Code of Conduct.
- Ensure technical competency in all APV therapies and support all cases independently not only in own territory but also overseas.
- Develop and implement sales and call plans for specified territory as part of national strategy. Provide meaningful reports to the Sales Manager
- Implement Quarterly Messaging Plans as delivered by Product Manager/Specialist.
- Expand the customer base and sales by establishing regular contact with key specialists, technical staff and administration personnel
- Ensure the highest level of product knowledge is attained and maintained
- Conduct Weekly product education presentations to Hospital Staff, Implanters,
- Distributor Staff and Distributor Management and ensure knowledge is transferred in an impactful manner leading to changes in behavior and product usage
- In consultation with senior staff/sales manager, ensure customers and prospective customers are technically competent through: in-services, and/or regular product updates through correspondence and mailings
- Provide technical back up at implants and follow up clinics, as required.
- Encourage team environment by offering support in other territories as needed.
- When requested, act as a mentor and coach to less senior staff.
- Deliver sales forecast to Sales Manager to maintain stock levels adequately
- Monitor and control local inventory in terms of consignment, shelf life, and turnover.
- Gather market intelligence as an audit on hospital usage, competitor products and pricing, also continual updates on general competitive activities to pass on to sales manager.
- Complete surveys which provide assessment of customer satisfaction of Key markets and accounts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: Good verbal communicator and presenter
- Customer focused: Understands and delivers customer service
- Professional presentation and "Presence"
- Can work autonomously but is also a team player
- Self motivated and positive
- Outgoing and friendly: Enthusiastic, energetic “can do” attitude
- Ability to quickly establish credibility with all levels of customer base
- Good time manager: Well organized, able to set and reset priorities
- Willingness to learn, especially technical information
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience and working knowledge of company products and services
- Requires practical knowledge gained through experience of sales techniques and job area typically obtained through education combined with sales experience.
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues
- Requires a University Degree and minimum of 3 years of relevant experience and working knowledge of company products and services.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At , we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovationsbut we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)
As one of the leading company in Malaysia, Medtronic offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Medtronic also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to work up new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If Mr fascinated to submit Jawatan Kosong Sales Representative (Peripheral & Venous) Kuala Lumpur Julai 2019 Medtronic Medtronic, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Jawatan Kosong Sales Representative (Peripheral & Venous) Kuala Lumpur Julai 2019 Medtronic above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Kuala Lumpur region from any other company.